RHC's CITE(Community Integrated Training & Education) professionals provide consultation to the intervention teams for the students' environment. Settings include preschool through high school academic programs, before- and after-school programs, recreational programs, and day care settings.
The CITE Community-Based Program focuses on the requests and needs of each specific school and community team. The type of service, frequency and duration is individualized to meet the intervention team's needs of each student.
CITE serves students with developmental disabilities who reside in Hamilton County.
CITE Servicesare provided by professional staff who include Licensed Teachers, Licensed Social Workers, and staff with backgrounds in psychology, early childhood development, elementary, secondary and special education, as well as other human services fields.· All team members have specialized and advanced training in working with children and youth with developmental disabilities, including autism and intellectual disabilities.
- curriculum assessment and accomodations to support the individual's IEP goals and successful integration within their school program
- behavioral and activity/task assessment to determine the strengths and needs within the targeted skill development
- development of behavior support plans and educational and skill acquisition programming
- direct intervention for the purposes of staff training, paired with staff coaching and consultation
- general program consultation and staff training
For more information, please contact:
CITE Services Intake Coordinator
3030 West Fork Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211